SDC Grand Canyon Chapter Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC Grand Canyon Chapter Meeting

Last Saturday the chapter had its annual winter celebration in Mesa, AZ. Besides about 30 Stude Beauties and swap meet, the awards luncheon featured attendance by all four national SDC officers. OK, Ed Reynolds is only one not living in Phoenix area. (I wondered what would happen if the ceiling were to fall in and all four were incapacitated.) Seriously, it was a great time with SDC national VP, Richard Dormois, as master of ceremonies/host. Some other chapters may want to consider asking Richard to do same for them. He is a natural.

Tim-53 Studebird in Yuma, AZ
    Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
    jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

My dad lives in Mesa so I scheduled a visit with him to coincide with this event. We didn't do the luncheon or awards but had a great time outside looking at some very nice Studebakers. My dad's first car was a 1947 Champion Starlight and I own a 1963 Avanti R-1,R3266.
    At any rate we had a great time and I'll be at all that I can.
    RD Maxon,Winston Salem NC

Comment

My dad lives in Mesa so I scheduled a visit with him to coincide with this event. We didn't do the luncheon or awards but had a great time outside looking at some very nice Studebakers. My dad's first car was a 1947 Champion Starlight and I own a 1963 Avanti R-1,R3266.
      At any rate we had a great time and I'll be at all that I can.
      RD Maxon,Winston Salem NC

Comment

Working...
      X