ID:	1755836Click image for larger version

Name:	Barn Tour 2017 010.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	1755837Click image for larger version

Name:	Barn Tour 2017 008.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	1755838 We were rafting the Grand Canyon for drive your Stude day. So, the week before I had 18 non Stude people over who had expressed an interest in Studes like"I still remember when my dentist got an Avanti" or "Do you have a bullet nose?"It took two of use with 2 compressors two hours to blow out the floor ,uncover the cars and blown them off.
    Served beer and wine and gave a brief history of Studebaker from wheelbarrows to the Hamilton plant closing. Went around answering questions for 2 hours and I had more to say.I have already had to start another list of people who want to learn about Studes.
    It was fun and more of us should do it even with one car.
    John

Nice shop...

...and glad to see you wearing my favorite meet shirt!

Comment

I really like your shop, and especially the Studebaker dealer sign. I commend you on your efforts to help people learn more about Studebaker.

Comment

Originally posted by skyway View Post
        Nice shop...
        Agree If I buy a handy dandy 3D printer...you can e-mail me a copy of that shop!!! Then...I'll give a tour too!

Otherwise, folks stay away from my pole-barn/man cave, for fear they might get hurt from falling debris, spider/flea bit...
        or be tasked with cleaning up clutter.

OH...since I never developed a taste for it...NO BEER
        ...never mind...
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

You have to sign a waiver saying you are able to step over large items of clutter before being allowed in my shop....

Comment

Working...
          X