PDA

View Full Version : Dunkirk swap meet

kevinscommander
09-22-2017, 03:24 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for Steve Grant doing a great job again this year! I just got home with a load of goodies

2moredoors
09-22-2017, 07:27 PM
I hope this swap meet continues. Great venders, great location, reasonable hotel rates and plenty of places to eat including food at the meet.
Thank you Steve and all involved.

clarkwd
09-22-2017, 07:38 PM
I just got home from Dunkirk and have to say it was a great show. There were lots of cars, and more than 30 vendors with lots of sheetmetal and other goodies. I tried to do my part, but unfortunately, there were not many buyers on Friday. This has the potential to be a great show in a great location, but in order for the vendors to keep coming back, they need buyers. If you have been on the fence about going to Dunkirk tomorrow, get up early and go. You will not be disappointed.
Bill

acolds
09-22-2017, 09:20 PM
Just got back a couple of hours ago had nice trip up and back weather was great sunny and warm we got a few things we were not looking for as usual. Nice turn out anyone thinking of going go you won't be disappointed weather is to be great again.

Bill Pressler
09-23-2017, 05:12 PM
My brother-in-law from Greenville went up and found a valence panel (right terminology?) for below the rear bumper of his '49 Champion. It was a very reasonable drive for him too. I had to miss it due to a bunch of personal stuff going on.

Larry s
09-23-2017, 08:27 PM
I was there today I had a great time, a lot of nice parts and people there . I hope it continues to grow I will definitely be back next yearšŸ‘šŸ‘