PDA

View Full Version : Studebaker Employee Recognition Pins

jamesr
09-13-2017, 04:56 PM
I have a 30 year Studebaker employee recognition pin. Does anyone know how much this is worth?

Also I have a Studebaker watch lapel pin. I am wondering how much that would be worth.

2R5
09-13-2017, 05:03 PM
..... Pm sent

studegary
09-13-2017, 07:40 PM
For a long time the anniversary pins sold for one dollar per year (on the pin). I don't know if they have recently gone up. The higher number of years on the pin, the more that they cost because they are rarer as they go up.

HAWK64
09-13-2017, 08:13 PM
For a long time the anniversary pins sold for one dollar per year (on the pin). I don't know if they have recently gone up. The higher number of years on the pin, the more that they cost because they are rarer as they go up.

Back in 2010 my 55 year red ball cost me $1221. It was a Christmas present to myself plus I sacrificed a visit to the following SDC International. I've enjoyed the purchase ever since.

Studebaker Wheel
09-13-2017, 09:02 PM
Back in 2010 my 55 year red ball cost me $1221. It was a Christmas present to myself plus I sacrificed a visit to the following SDC International. I've enjoyed the purchase ever since.

Christmas is coming up Jim. Care to make an offer on my 60 year pin?

Milaca
09-13-2017, 09:14 PM
Is that you Andy? I was surprised to see Jim's screen name on the forum again.
Will you be attending the swap meet in Menomonie WI on Friday or Saturday?
Hope you are doing well, take care.

jamesr
09-13-2017, 11:00 PM
Is that you Andy? I was surprised to see Jim's screen name on the forum again.
Will you be attending the swap meet in Menomonie WI on Friday or Saturday?
Hope you are doing well, take care.

Yes, it is Andy. I am not exactly sure how this all works but thought it would be a good way to get help from other Stude people who know more than I do. I hope no one minds that I used Jim's log in. I should probably get my own but I kinda like using his. I will be a the swap meet on Saturday. If you are there stop and talk to me.