2017 Studebaker National Drags Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Studebaker National Drags Video

We really are amazed at the support we get every year and the great people we get to meet. Interest from non Studebaker people is strong and their interest, excitement, and respect from them is amazing to experience. Thanks again for your support, we hope you enjoy the video. Send it to your friends. We now have had drivers bring their cars to race from coast to coast, Canada, and Florida, and almost half the states. They are the true Studebaker performance fans.
    It was a great day,
    Thanks,
    Richard and Rose

The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Great video. It was interesting to see how some people improved after a few runs.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Thanks, a couple guys had fuel problems but we had a great time and as you said you can see improvement. I think we had five or six passes, more if you wanted.
      Richard
      The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Comment

There were a few runs where I would have liked to see the win light. Most were not that close anyway.
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Thanks so much for putting this on and making the video. I truly would love to join you guys, but the distance is just too far for a single day event.

For future events I have a couple suggestions for your loyal videographer (who is greatly appreciated!). Please try to frame both cars so we can see the christmas tree, great to watch the tree come down and see how the drivers and cars react. When tracking the cars going down the track please don't over do the zoom. If one is not being used, consider a tripod or mono pod to steady the camera. Finally, keep up the good work!

Pat
          Pat Dilling
          Olivehurst, CA
          Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Working...
          X