PDA

View Full Version : Turning Wheels - September Issue - The Meet Issue and More

Avantidon
08-28-2017, 01:41 PM
Many of you will be receiving Turning Wheels - The Meet Issue in the next few days. Some may even get it today. It is the meet issue and there are lots of pictures and best of all it is in full color.

Now for the import information about this issue:

On the backside of the carrier page ( that's the white sheet with your name and address on it) is the meet survey. PLEASE make sure you fill it out and return it to the International Meet Committee. It is very import ant to them. It is also printed in the magazine itself on page 21,so you will see it twice. For those of you who receive it First Class you will only find it in the magazine since your copy comes in a white envelope. Please also take the time to fill it out and return it as well. You, our members, are important to us and we need your feedback.

Also with this issue you will find a gift from your Board that is a copy of the insert that was published in the South Bend Tribune and inserted in its Friday edition of meet week. Since many could not attend the meet we wanted to make sure you had something from this meet. We hope you enjoy it and keep it a a memento of the meet.

Thanks for your patience and kudos to Ann Turner, our Editor for a great meet issue.

brngarage
08-28-2017, 02:24 PM
Thanks Don!

Avantict
08-28-2017, 05:49 PM
Don I receive mine first class mailing no mailer or questionnaire enclosed. Came today. As there is no plastic rapping and it comes in an envelope I did not receive the questionnaire.

Who do I ask for one?

Thanks

Green53
08-28-2017, 06:17 PM
Read Don's post. I tells you what to do.

Denny L

Avantict
08-28-2017, 07:43 PM
Thanks to Ann Turner and Tom Curtis and Don Jones for pointing out the obvious very diplomatically.
Reading is really fundamental.
Will fill out and return
Thanks again

Avantidon
08-28-2017, 07:59 PM
Sorry John, I did what I thought was a great idea. Like many of us I don't messages all the way through too and don't see the important stuff as well. Thanks for the post.

Avantidon
08-31-2017, 05:14 PM
Got your September issue of "Turning Wheels"? Don't forget about the Meet Survey. We need your responses.

For those who receive their issues by First Class Mail, you will be receiving another copy via first class mail from Sheridan since they failed to make the White envelope.

Have a great Labor Day weekend.

JRoberts
09-04-2017, 08:09 PM
Is the survey included in the September issue the reason it is a bit late. Usually by now I have gotten mine.

Avantidon
09-04-2017, 08:34 PM
Joe, we felt putting it in the Meet issue was the place for it so you will find it in two places. Page 9 in the magazine is the forst place and 2ndly it ia on the back side of the carrier page in the poly bag. So you got two chances to find it.

JRoberts
09-05-2017, 07:53 AM
Joe, we felt putting it in the Meet issue was the place for it so you will find it in two places. Page 9 in the magazine is the forst place and 2ndly it ia on the back side of the carrier page in the poly bag. So you got two chances to find it.

That was not what I meant. I just wanted to know if the survey was a reason for having not yet received my September issue. I usually have the latest issue by this time.

Avantidon
09-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Sorry Joe for the misunderstanding. Living where you do, it should be there. If it does not arrive by Saturday call Cornerstone and they'll send you another one. Again my mistake.

JRoberts
09-05-2017, 01:32 PM
Sorry Joe for the misunderstanding. Living where you do, it should be there. If it does not arrive by Saturday call Cornerstone and they'll send you another one. Again my mistake.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

studegary
09-05-2017, 09:38 PM

Saturday would be a bit earlier than what has been the normal time to start contacting Cornerstone about missing issues. It has been requested that we wait until after the 15th of the month.

David56j
09-06-2017, 10:51 AM
I get my Turning Wheels first class so I got it a few days ago. Yesterday, 9-5, I received a meet survey in a separate envelope. Will get it done and mailed today.

Avantidon
09-07-2017, 08:18 AM
Since all First Class issues were sent without out the survey placed in the envelope, our printer, Sheridan Pres, on their own mailed the survey to all who receive TW by 1st class mail. Thank you Sheridan for mailing them.