Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly Found Ted Harbit Picture

Found this pic' while surfing.
    Shows Ted standing front and center amongst some of the greats of drag racing.
    This is from the NHRA Hot Rod Reunion held in Ohio a while back.
    Way to go Ted!
    Jeff[8D]

(copy)
    (L-R) Honoree Fred Hurst, Grand Marshal Jeg Coughlin Sr., Honorees Gary Rupp, Ted Harbit, Don Cain, Pat Dakin and John Abbott.
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

That would be at National Trails Raceway, Columbus OH, on the Friday night preceding the South Bend SDC International Meet beginning in June, 2007. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

That would be at National Trails Raceway, Columbus OH, on the Friday night preceding the South Bend SDC International Meet beginning in June, 2007. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Wow! Cool Beans!

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Wow! Cool Beans!

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Still amazes me how you find all this stuff. Anyway, thanks and what do you charge as an agent?

Ted

quote:Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Way to go Ted!
            Jeff[8D]

(copy)
            (L-R) Honoree Fred Hurst, Grand Marshal Jeg Coughlin Sr., Honorees Gary Rupp, Ted Harbit, Don Cain, Pat Dakin and John Abbott.

Comment

Still amazes me how you find all this stuff. Anyway, thanks and what do you charge as an agent?

Ted

quote:Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Way to go Ted!
              Jeff[8D]

(copy)

Comment

Working...
              X