PDA

View Full Version : Blowing in the Wind

old fart
07-28-2017, 12:56 PM
Hay folks just to give you all a heads up . There is a rumor that someone is willing to manage the registry for the 53-55 C&K model cars . Maybe those who have one will encourage this person to go for it and put yours up for the registry . Somebody out there willing to put their pride and joy on that registry ?? Let's hear from you all .

Old Fart

RadioRoy
07-28-2017, 01:40 PM
I'll put my 53 K on it when it appears.

brngarage
07-28-2017, 03:38 PM
I thought someone started a registry for these Studebakers a couple of years ago?

old fart
07-28-2017, 04:53 PM
If someone did it wasn't listed and I called for managers so the registry list could be updated but there was no response to my request or Mark's . It was classified as in active and the search for a manger began until a volunteer contacted me the other day . We still have 15 registries without managers so if anyone is interested in which ones contact me at not4u@nlis.ca and I can give you a list of vacancies .
Also thank you Radio Roy appreciate your willingness to enter your car . Will let the person know .
Old Fart Terry

old fart
07-28-2017, 07:36 PM
Hey Radio Roy >
Now your chance and everyone else who has a 53-55 C&K model of car the registry is up and running . Contact Don at 5355ckregistry@gmail.com . Now all you owners follow Radio roy's lead and get your pride and joy on the registry .

Old Fart

StudeRich
07-28-2017, 08:08 PM
It is not HERE on the SDC Website? :confused:

studegary
07-28-2017, 09:14 PM
This is another case of a thread/topic title that gives no clue as to the subject matter and is useless for future searches. A title such as "53-55 C/K Registry" would be infinitely better than the current title of "Blowing in the Wind".

old fart
07-28-2017, 09:47 PM
Studegary : You say it is useless but think it did get your attention now didn't it . If you are interested in the registry contact Don at 5355ckregistry@gmail.com . and if you have read the message it is clear that it involves a 53-55 C&K registry . Blowing in the wind refers to the rumor . Well I have accomplished what I set out to do and that is stir up interest in the newly formed registry . Thanks fellas .

Old Fart

Guido
07-28-2017, 10:36 PM
Studegary : You say it is useless but think it did get your attention now didn't it . If you are interested in the registry contact Don at 5355ckregistry@gmail.com . and if you have read the message it is clear that it involves a 53-55 C&K registry . Blowing in the wind refers to the rumor . Well I have accomplished what I set out to do and that is stir up interest in the newly formed registry . Thanks fellas .

Old Fart

I am with Gary, the title of this thread gives no indication as to what it is about. If you feel so strongly about the importance of all these registries, put the subject matter in the title rather than trying to hide the real intent of the thread. That will allow those of us looking for a Bob Dylan connection to Studebaker to bypass your post.

old fart
07-29-2017, 10:02 AM
Change of contact address for 53-55 C&K registry . New address donjudywilson22@gmail.com .

53commander
07-29-2017, 12:13 PM
I honestly do not see the point of having my car registered on a list that nobody will ever see. :confused: