Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't matter

Hi Folks ;
    It has been brought to my attention that people are wondering that my car or truck is modified and doesn't qualify for the registry . This is the farthest point from the truth . Any and I mean any Studebaker or Packard qualifies for any of our registries . The only thing needed is the serial number that is still on the vehicle . The registry managers will log it in as a survivor in it's condition whether it is a roadworthy one, an under restoration one, a modified one or even a parts only one . So stop procrastinating and get your car/trunk onto it's registry and become a member of that family . If you are unsure of which registry it belongs on email me at not4u@nlis.ca Thanks .

Old Fart Terry

Thanks for your efforts, Terry. My Champ is happily registered in the 1964 registry right here on the forum!
    Mike Davis
    1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Thanks Mike :

Now all we have to do is find volunteers to fill in the empty registry managers positions which I have a list if anyone is interested or curious .The pay is the pits but the rewards are numerous .

Old Fart Terry

Comment

Working...
      X