Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need Packard Hawk parts?

This showed up today.

Welcome to Stephen Allen's LLC Why choose Stephen Allen’s as your Studebaker parts supplier? You'll receive top notch customer service, competitive prices & quality restoration parts.  You'll also speak with knowledgeable staff who own, repair, restore & drive Studebakers themselves, really. We have a large, diverse inventory with a broad selection

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170725_110751.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	1755399

Name:	20170725_110849.jpg
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	1755400

Name:	20170725_131203.jpg
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	1755401

Matthew,
    Looks to be a close second to that rare R1 Lark from Vermont. Who knows where these are stored but definitely NOT in a climatized warehouse. Sad for such a rare piece.
    Bill

Comment

Maybe someone could use those hard to find fender wheel well Mouldings there is not a whole lot of anything good left.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
        Maybe someone could use those hard to find fender wheel well Mouldings there is not a whole lot of anything good left.
        Lots of small bits and pieces, but the body and frame is scrap.

There's a second P. Hawk in the deal, but it's even worse. It won't be coming home with us as we're pretty sure it'd break apart if we tried to load it on a trailer.

Comment

Depending on angle & distance...it has a fairly decent shadow and silhouette. Watta ya want for those?
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

So Matt , is the guy wrecking it out or do you have to buy the whole car?
            Brian Greenall
            Melbourne, OZ
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by packardHawk58 View Post
              It's being parted out. I'll send you a private message.

Comment

Originally posted by packardHawk58 View Post
                Being in the parts business for 46 years, it was always a big paper work challenge to get parts shipped into Canada.. Has anything changed in the last 15 years??

Comment

Originally posted by benaslopoke View Post
                  Being in the parts business for 46 years, it was always a big paper work challenge to get parts shipped into Canada.. Has anything changed in the last 15 years??
                  Brian is in Australia...

Comment

I'm looking for a hood. If this one is fixable, I'd be interested. PM me please.
                    sals54

Comment

For some reason there is always a big myth about shipping parts into Canada.. They can be shipped reasonably if its done ground mail .. The other thing is that parcels here in Canada can be sent to a P.O Box with no problems .. We are able to pick up parcels at our post offices and at times some can be delivered to the door..
                      Love my Lark

Comment

No problem here either, I have parts coming in weekly for my Corvette restorations and containers periodically.
                        Guido, good to hear from you,
                        Your old Avanti is coming along, my buddy has gone to town on the engine though.
                        Killer flow job on the heads, built his own aluminium intake, his own designed roller rockers, fuel injected and a vortex 2000 blower setup we bought from Nel's nephew.
                        I am in the midst of the body work.

Sal, I have five PH hoods if you get stuck.
                        Brian Greenall
                        Melbourne, OZ
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sals54 View Post
                          I'm looking for a hood. If this one is fixable, I'd be interested. PM me please.
                          The last that I knew, the stock in South Bend had many NOS ones. Try calling SI.
                          Gary L.
                          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I'm looking for a front left wheel drum for a 58 Packard. doug osborn

Comment

These need a new home - one looks like it was kicked - probably after they found out the road construction site they drove through kicked up tons of tar on their Packard...

Comment

Working...
                              X