• Show
Clear All

• Nice show in Goleta Ca

Click image for larger version

Name:	GOLETA-07.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	1755360 We took our '47 M5 to a very nice and friendly show in Goleta Ca
    Stella got a trophy for "The vehicle most likely to come from a time capsule"
    This award weighs 5#.....It's my kind of trophy............Click image for larger version

Name:	GOLETA-06.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	1755361
    Last edited by alaipairod; 07-17-2017, 05:43 PM. Reason: Duplication

Was that At Draughtsman? Somebody said somthing about a car show, but I saw no sign of it , guess I missed it, had a few beers there around 5:30.

Comment

We used to live in Santa Barbara and I owned a commercial photography lab and studio in Goleta for a few years prior to moving north. That is a beautiful area. I never saw a car show there back then so it is good to see the hobby is alive and growing there. How many cars showed up?
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by bensherb View Post
        Was that At Draughtsman? Somebody said somthing about a car show, but I saw no sign of it , guess I missed it, had a few beers there around 5:30.
        The show was from 10am to 3pm. There were about 80 really nice cars there, along with one Studebaker truck.
        Food and drink at the Draughtsman was excellent...........

Comment

That's what I figured. I'm new to the area and I'm starting to notice stuff like that starts after breakfast and ends in the middle of the day here. At home up north stuff like that, especially when it's at a pub, starts after church/lunch and ends at dusk.

Comment

Congrats on winning the cool trophy. Much nicer than a piece of plastic.
            Dwight 54 Commander hardtop

Comment

Working...
            X