Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brant Street show last Saturday, and Hamilton prez's GTO debuts

Hi all--

Couple links to pix on P'bucket...first, the Burlington Lions Club's car show last Saturday on Brant Street in downtown Burlington, Ontario...SDC contingent comprised six Studes ('27 Commander, '31 Dictator, '58 Commander, '63 and '64 Avantis, '64 GT Hawk) and a guest '34 Plymouth belonging to the brother of one of the SDCers...sub-album shows the Plymouth and a variety of other Brand X classics including a really gorgeous Hudson Wasp ragtop none of us recalled previously seeing...

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

And here's my "catch-all" album, just updated to show SDC Hamilton Chapter president Roly Lusted's newly-completed Pontiac GTO convertible making its cruise night debut this past Tuesday evening at Gateway Niagara in Grimsby. Roly and Sue's "Goat" is the steel-blue droptop a few shots in. (The black '56 Corvette is also an SDCer's car, belonging to Larry Gibson, builder of the '66 Commander road racer recently seen in TW.)

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

S.

Damn I so wanted to see the Hudson Wasp but that Photobucket with all the advertising popping up chased me away very quickly Ugh!!
    Love my Lark

Comment

Jett289--

Shoot me a PM with an email and I'll just attach some pix of the Wasp. Roly Lusted, our Chapter prez (who had the red 64 Avanti at that show and whose GTO is now on the scene also), was very impressed with the Wasp, and Roly is not easy to impress...his restorations are beautiful...I still recall a red Champ he had maybe 15 years ago that was the cleanest truck of any make or age I had ever seen. The Wasp was, indeed, gorgeous.

S.

Comment

Don't think this'll work, but will try attaching one shot of the Wasp...

S.

- - - Updated - - -

...Well heavens to Betsy...it worked!

Comment

OK, here's Roly's GTO last Tuesday making her debut...

S.

Comment

Nope, didn't work for me Steve. Says: "Please update your account to enable 3rd party Hosting."

Comment

I get the same message.

Comment

Yeah, it's back to not working again; OK, I'll just send links from now on...as to posting via Facebook, I haven't the faintest clue how to do that...

S.

Comment

Working...
                X