Looking for 53-54 C-K part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 53-54 C-K part

Picking up a new 54 Coupe. Looking for Part #303084P, Illustration Number 0502-25-1, Pg 96 Chassis book, Lower Radiator Grille Panel.
    Left me know if you can help me.
    Jim
    51 Studebaker Starlight State Commander Coupe
    53 Studebaker Starlight Regal Commander Coupe
    62 Volvo PV544 Sport

I don't have the book, so I don't know what those numbers mean. Lower grill support? Lower air dam under the radiator? I have the lower grill support, upper grill support, hood latch, grills, grill bars. Let us know what you need. Picture?
    sals54

Comment

Looking for the long skinny piece that runs side to side between radiator and hood. I am driver near LA CA, Thursday.
      Jim
      62 Volvo PV544 Sport

Comment

Jim

Hopefully you'll find someone that has one available. There was one posted among a group of parts earlier but the OP wanted to sell the entire collection.

Ones in good nick are fairly rare so you might consider removing yours and repairing. I see a bit of filler but there may be good metal underneath or just a small repair may be needed.

Mine was in rough shape 15 years back and I found a partial one at the SB swap meet that gave me the good area I needed so I just stitched them together.

Grill shells look pretty good as most bad ones crack in the lower area. A plus with this car.

Good luck, Bob

Comment

Sorry, meant piece between bumper and hood. 0502-25-1 on illustration.
          62 Volvo PV544 Sport

Comment

Yeah, I got that one. I PMd you. Call me.
            sals54

Comment

Thank you all for the help. We found the part in the back of a wagon under many other things.
              Jim
              62 Volvo PV544 Sport

Comment

Working...
              X