This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker WagonMasters - Email for current list

Studebaker WagonMasters are an inclusive group of any year wagon Studebaker fan who will band together and be easily recognised at Automotive events for Studebaker fellowship and fun, and for the purpose of raising awareness of and promoting the Studebaker Marque.

Studebaker WagonMasters will, no doubt, become known for Studebaker Chuck Wagon tailgate parties at Studebaker gatherings, as well as for other Studebaker Wagon fun.

Email me at stude53@intrstar.net to be added to the list. Please include your name as you want it to appear on the list.

We will decide on ID apparel soon, probably distinctive T-Shirts and caps with a WagonMaster logo badge embroidered on the front.
    Examples:

31 Wagon lovers have already signed on. Join us.

Add me! Here's our '64 Commander sliding roof Wagonaire alongside the '56 Champ sedanette.

Comment

Add me! Here's our '64 Commander sliding roof Wagonaire alongside the '56 Champ sedanette.

Comment

Got it, Matthew
        Look above.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
        53 Starliner Hardtop
        Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Got it, Matthew
          Look above.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
          53 Starliner Hardtop
          Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Bob,
            Go ahead and add me to the list....I have an original, 2nd owner, 1910 grain wagon, I keep inside...and a poor neglected 62' T-cab that's not so lucky. Thanks for your work putting this together!
            Dan Miller

[img=left]http://static.flickr.com/57/228744729_7aff5f0118_m.jpg[/img=left]
            Road Racers turn left AND right.

Comment

Bob,
              Go ahead and add me to the list....I have an original, 2nd owner, 1910 grain wagon, I keep inside...and a poor neglected 62' T-cab that's not so lucky. Thanks for your work putting this together!
              Dan Miller

[img=left]http://static.flickr.com/57/228744729_7aff5f0118_m.jpg[/img=left]
              Road Racers turn left AND right.

Comment

I have a '64 Daytona Wagonaire which I bought new having ordered it from Joe Egle Motor Imports in Olathe, Kansas. I picked it up at Hamilton, Ontario and drove it home. It was so heavily optioned that it took two window sticker price sheets (overdrive, TT, HD springs and shocks, disk brakes, dual exhausts, a/c, split recliners, power back glass, tailgate step, tinted w/s, washers, clock, AM-FM, Hill Holder. headrests, Firestone 500 whitewalls, full wheel covers and so on. It is still in nice shape.

[img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/64%20Daytona%20Convertible/Copy%20of%20DaytonaConvert7-20-06.JPG[/img=right]

Paul Johnson
                '53 Commander Starliner (since 1966)
                '64 Daytona Wagonaire (original owner)
                '64 Daytona Convertible (2006)
                Museum R-4 engine
                Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
                '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

I have a '64 Daytona Wagonaire which I bought new having ordered it from Joe Egle Motor Imports in Olathe, Kansas. I picked it up at Hamilton, Ontario and drove it home. It was so heavily optioned that it took two window sticker price sheets (overdrive, TT, HD springs and shocks, disk brakes, dual exhausts, a/c, split recliners, power back glass, tailgate step, tinted w/s, washers, clock, AM-FM, Hill Holder. headrests, Firestone 500 whitewalls, full wheel covers and so on. It is still in nice shape.

[img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/64%20Daytona%20Convertible/Copy%20of%20DaytonaConvert7-20-06.JPG[/img=right]

Paul Johnson
                  Museum R-4 engine
                  '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

For Dave Lester:

Comment

For Dave Lester:

Comment

Paul,

The left rear door looks to be a different shade of white. Was it replaced or painted?

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Paul,

The left rear door looks to be a different shade of white. Was it replaced or painted?

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido

Paul,

Gary
                            It's mainly the light, but that poor thing has been touched up more than Tammy Faye. Most of the paint is original, but... When it was two weeks old a woman backled into my right rear quarter- repair and repaint. When the car was shipped to Hawaii in '64 it had sling marks on the air scoop and a nick on the front of the hood- touchup. About two years later I was sitting at a stoplight when a man ran into the rear damaging the bumper and tailgate. About an hour later at a body shop getting an estimate another man backed a truck into it- more repair and repaint. A couple years later I had left the car parked on the street in front of my house and my neighbor across the street came home drunk and sideswiped the left side- front fender and driver door- still another repair and repaint.

Paul Johnson
                            Museum R-4 engine

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido

Paul,

Gary
                              It's mainly the light, but that poor thing has been touched up more than Tammy Faye. Most of the paint is original, but... When it was two weeks old a woman backled into my right rear quarter- repair and repaint. When the car was shipped to Hawaii in '64 it had sling marks on the air scoop and a nick on the front of the hood- touchup. About two years later I was sitting at a stoplight when a man ran into the rear damaging the bumper and tailgate. About an hour later at a body shop getting an estimate another man backed a truck into it- more repair and repaint. A couple years later I had left the car parked on the street in front of my house and my neighbor across the street came home drunk and sideswiped the left side- front fender and driver door- still another repair and repaint.

Paul Johnson
                              Museum R-4 engine

Comment

Working...
                              X