X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K body needed

Need good solid K body shell 53-58, minor floor rust OK

Barry'd in Studes

Crap, just sold one last month, but I have another complete car coming in. (53 K body)

JDP/Maryland
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,839.60
    63 Lark 2 door
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Crap, just sold one last month, but I have another complete car coming in. (53 K body)

JDP/Maryland
      63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
      spent to date $54664,75
      64 R2 GT (Sid)
      spent to date $62,839.60
      63 Lark 2 door
      51 Commander
      39 Coupe express
      39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Iowa is kinda far away from Texas. I have body less hood and trunk lid. Transmission hump in floor has been cut away for some reason, big hole up by fire wall. In the Spring I want to take pictures and list it on ebay. No title. Herb Price Burlington IA.

Comment

Iowa is kinda far away from Texas. I have body less hood and trunk lid. Transmission hump in floor has been cut away for some reason, big hole up by fire wall. In the Spring I want to take pictures and list it on ebay. No title. Herb Price Burlington IA.

Comment

Know this is not what you want but I have a very solid 63 GT Hawk body and chasis with some driver side flooor pan rust which is not thruogh and a very nice chasis and glass except for the back window.

See you in the future as I write about our past
            sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Know this is not what you want but I have a very solid 63 GT Hawk body and chasis with some driver side flooor pan rust which is not thruogh and a very nice chasis and glass except for the back window.

See you in the future as I write about our past
              sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

I can travel to IA this Spring on way home from SB, so let me know about your body, Herb. I am flying to York this year so it won't be practical to get to Maryland this year, at least not until Sept.
                Barry'd in Studes

Barry'd in Studes

Comment

I can travel to IA this Spring on way home from SB, so let me know about your body, Herb. I am flying to York this year so it won't be practical to get to Maryland this year, at least not until Sept.
                  Barry'd in Studes

Barry'd in Studes

Comment

I prepare tax returns so I'll be kinda busy till April 15. Keep in touch regarding your travels. Like I said I plan on listing it on ebay this Summer.

Comment

I prepare tax returns so I'll be kinda busy till April 15. Keep in touch regarding your travels. Like I said I plan on listing it on ebay this Summer.

Comment

Hey, Rebel
                        I have a K body with no rust and good glass and even the door flippers still work. If you want to save yourself a ton of money on rust repairs, this may be the body for you. I am in California and found the car in an auction last year. It has been kept in dry storage for the last 20+ years. The front fenders are good, the rear fenders are good, the rockers are good, the floors are solid, the trunk is solid, the glass is good and the dash is nice. It is a project car, but the positives are in all the right places. The car is a 56 Sky Hawk Hardtop. The hood is a bit crunched but all there. Let me know if interested. If you are trying to convert to a 53/54, I also have a 54 Commander Coupe with a complete front group. Maybe we could make a package deal????
                        sals54

Comment

Hey, Rebel
                          I have a K body with no rust and good glass and even the door flippers still work. If you want to save yourself a ton of money on rust repairs, this may be the body for you. I am in California and found the car in an auction last year. It has been kept in dry storage for the last 20+ years. The front fenders are good, the rear fenders are good, the rockers are good, the floors are solid, the trunk is solid, the glass is good and the dash is nice. It is a project car, but the positives are in all the right places. The car is a 56 Sky Hawk Hardtop. The hood is a bit crunched but all there. Let me know if interested. If you are trying to convert to a 53/54, I also have a 54 Commander Coupe with a complete front group. Maybe we could make a package deal????
                          sals54

Comment

Thanks for the response. Pls email me w/ details. I will not be going through IA til after the May SB meet. Have truck & trailer & can travel to CA if necessary. Anybody need anything hauled West?

Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Thanks for the response. Pls email me w/ details. I will not be going through IA til after the May SB meet. Have truck & trailer & can travel to CA if necessary. Anybody need anything hauled West?

Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Working...
                              X