Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you give the US Studebaker owner who has everything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you give the US Studebaker owner who has everything?

It occurred to me the other day at a car show after seeing quite a few Tee shirts with US parts suppliers names emblazoned on them why not try and buck the trend and send some Australian ones back! We can supply our good quality shop shirts, delivered anywhere in the USA for US$34.00. We ware these shirts ourselves and even after 4 years and multiple washes they are still looking good - we have up to size 3XL. If you are concerned about sending credit card details via email, break the numbers up and send them over 3 or 4 emails. chris@studeparts.com.au
    Yeah, yeah I know a shamelss plug ;-)

Matt
    Brisbane
    Australia
    sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Those are nice! I'm tempted, but I have so many t-shirts that I never wear...
      I have some Australian Studebaker artifacts that Helen (?) Schwerkolt gave me when we were there in 1980. We attended a chapter meet in Melbourne- great fun.
      Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
      '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

I sent an email with deep burning questions.
        RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
        4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
        5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Penecilin.

Comment

Working...
          X