PDA

View Full Version : Kudos Dan Booth, Nostalgic Motors.

sweetolbob
06-23-2017, 06:37 PM
The 74 Avanti is creeping closer to a finished product so I'm ready to install the front and rear windscreens. Called Dan and ordered the gaskets and installation kit he provides. He said they would be delivered the next day, I'm about 70 miles away. He said to call him back when I see what I have and he'd draw me a mental picture of how he does them.

They arrived as promised and I called back. Left a message and Dan called me back about 7:00 PM. We spent better than 1/2 hour on the phone as he described his methodology and a few tricks to ease the installation. We discussed a few points I needed clarity on and we ended the call with him saying to call him a day or so before I install them so he can be sure to answer his phone if he sees my number and need further guidance during the install.

So the bottom line is if the installation is less than great, it's all my doing.

What a seller. Thanks, Bob

Bill Pressler
06-23-2017, 06:45 PM
Good to hear! I've heard good things about Dan over the years from several other folks too.

Silverplate
06-23-2017, 07:30 PM
I have purchased a few items from Dan and his wife thru the years, alway quick shipping and fair.