PDA

View Full Version : The Silliest Dodge Demon stunt yet

BobPalma
06-22-2017, 04:40 PM
;) We've all heard and read about the hot new Dodge Demon. Here's their ____________________ (fill the blank with one of the following: silly / naive / clever) proposal to prevent price gouging:

http://www.hotrod.com/articles/dodge-gives-customers-upper-hand-demon-ordering/?wc_mid=4035:7157&wc_rid=4035:1076571&_wcsid=5F38EB4024F1A17421DD5EF737DAEE361EDE82C97FF47080

Yeah, Right: Like somebody with the wherewithal (i.e., enough money) to buy one of those and a dealer willing to sell it to him/her aren't going to meet off the premises and have $$$$ Big $$$$ Cash $$$$ change hands :whome: as soon as the "notarized, accepted" deal has been sent in for processing. How naive do those people think that buyer demographic and those Dodge dealers are, anyway? :o

This will result in even more money changing hands off the books, not less. ;) ;) ;)

Ridiculous....but, hey, "Whatever it takes to make a deal" is the motto in that business! :D ;) :cool: BP

06-22-2017, 05:02 PM
Sad to see the Dodge/Chrysler performance heritage reduced to these tactics. But, I was practically laughed off the Forum because I could see it was being inherited by people who could care less. This is gold bond solid proof of it. All I can hope, is that it is over soon.

benaslopoke
06-23-2017, 10:18 PM
I just read the three page document that is required to be signed and notarized before ordering a Dodge Demon in it relinquishing FCA of all liabilities.. Each line to have your initial.. How binding would that be in a court of law?? Not very much I believe..