PDA

View Full Version : 1950 Champion Owner's Manual

Studedude
06-08-2017, 09:07 PM
A friend gave this to me the other day. I don't need it. Who does? First come, first served.

thunderations
06-08-2017, 10:08 PM
I don't have one for either of my 50 Champions. would sure appreciate it. Thanks

Studedude
06-08-2017, 10:32 PM
I don't have one for either of my 50 Champions. would sure appreciate it. Thanks
PM your snail mail addy, it's yours.

thunderations
06-16-2017, 09:14 AM
The Owners Manual arrived yesterday in perfect condition, with great patina on the cover, after 67 years, and crisp and clear interior pages.
A great addition to my 50 Champion convertible, unless the wife captures it for her 50 Champion 4 Dr Sedan.
Thanks to Dave for passing this on and hope, some day I can return the favor. I owe him an adult beverage if and when we meet at a Studebaker function.
Thanks again, Dave.

Studedude
06-16-2017, 02:59 PM
The Owners Manual arrived yesterday in perfect condition, with great patina on the cover, after 67 years, and crisp and clear interior pages.
A great addition to my 50 Champion convertible, unless the wife captures it for her 50 Champion 4 Dr Sedan.
Thanks to Dave for passing this on and hope, some day I can return the favor. I owe him an adult beverage if and when we meet at a Studebaker function.
Thanks again, Dave.
My pleasure! I knew someone with a '50 would enjoy it, and that's better than it taking up space here as a "collectible."