Are you ashamed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ashamed ?

I'm not ashamed to plug the registries I manage nor are the other managers . Join a registry and make this club more of a family it won't cost you anything but a few minutes of your time . Contact email not4u@nlis.ca for 65 Daytona Sports Sedans and 61-63 Lark series cars . Have list of active and non active registries and managers for the active ones .

Terry ( Old Fart )

Nope. Some of us are soo done with anyone attempting to shame us.

Comment

Originally posted by old fart View Post
      I'm not ashamed to plug the registries I manage nor are the other managers . Join a registry and make this club more of a family it won't cost you anything but a few minutes of your time . Contact email not4u@nlis.ca for 65 Daytona Sports Sedans and 61-63 Lark series cars . Have list of active and non active registries and managers for the active ones .

Terry ( Old Fart )
      Is there a registry for Transtars yet? Why are we always left out???

Comment

Some of us would rather not disseminate what we own to the general public.

Comment

Doublepaddle ;

You are in a position to change that left out feeling for Transtars . Form a registry yourself and manage it . I will gladly help you out just email me at not4u@nlis.ca it can be simple and no cost to you .

As for Guido you are entitled to your opinion but don't shoot down the ones that want to share and enjoy our hobby with others with your obscure quotes ETC .There always has to be someone .

Old Fart

Comment

Doublepaddle ;

You are in a position to change that left out feeling for Transtars . Form a registry yourself and manage it . I will gladly help you out just email me at not4u@nlis.ca it can be simple and no cost to you .

As for Guido you are entitled to your opinion but don't shoot down the ones that want to share and enjoy our hobby with others with your obscure quotes ETC .There always has to be someone .

Old Fart
            No one was shooting anyone down and you might actually learn something from an "obscure quote". I simply do not wish to share details of my life with strangers, for that reason I do not participate on Facebook and other types of social media. If I think someone needs to know what Studebakers I own I will be happy to share that information with them.

As John Naisbitt stated, "We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge".

Comment

As I would say, "Thanks to the internet we know the price of everything but the value of nothing."

Comment

I sent an email to Bill for my 59 lark in May and havent heard back.

Comment

Creegster, I'm still gathering info although it has slowed as of late.
                  Once I get more spare time I'll work with oldfart and figure how to post and manage it.
                  Trust me you guys will be the first to know. I may have my '59 Lrk on the road soon after 40+ years of dormancy. Pics to follow.
                  Cheers, Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzard View Post
                    Creegster, I'm still gathering info although it has slowed as of late.
                    Once I get more spare time I'll work with oldfart and figure how to post and manage it.
                    Trust me you guys will be the first to know. I may have my '59 Lrk on the road soon after 40+ years of dormancy. Pics to follow.
                    Cheers, Bill
                    Thanks for the update, Bill!

Comment

Terry ( Old Fart )
                      Gotta wonder. 65's & the 61-63's, What's wrong with '64?

Comment

Creegster :

Have just learned that Bill's Email address should be bsozzard@gmail.com . The s was left out in error I know if you try the corrected one you will get in touch with him as I did .

Old Fart

Comment

Hey Jessie J :

All the 64 registries are managed except 2 Dr and 4 Dr sedans . want to take on that registry ? Will gladly help you set one up . Email me at not4u@nlis.ca would like to see another one started .

Old Fart

Comment

Working...
                          X