View Full Version : Need a Torque Converter (Bell) Housing for a 1966 V-8

06-04-2017, 02:23 AM
The title pretty well covers it. I need a Torque Converter Housing for a 1966 V-8 Cruiser I'm trying to piece back together.


06-04-2017, 01:44 PM
I am sure I have one, attached to its Flightomatic.

I checked; I do have it, complete with torque converter. These use a cable to work the throttle valve, not a linkage rod like the Flightomatics used with Studebaker engines.

A hundred dollars will buy it. Regard it as a core. I never ran the car it came out of, and it has been sitting for nigh-on 20 years, so I expect the seals, both internal and external, have dried out.

06-16-2017, 06:54 PM
electro47 I sent you a message.