How about a 34 President?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a 34 President?

Only $325,000. Claimed to be 1 0f 5 made and in "mint" condition. Not in my budget but a beautiful machine.

Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
    50 Champion 2 door*
    53 Commander K Auto*
    53 Commander K overdrive*
    55 President Speedster
    62 GT 4Speed*
    63 Avanti R1*
    64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

If someone wants it bad enough, they'll gladly pay it. And it appears to be very well equipped; Startix, radio, etc.

From the photos, it looks like one can eat off it almost anywhere on that car.

Craig

Comment

I asked the missus if I could quit my job and cash out the 401K to pay for it, but the answer was NO. Guess we'll be driving the Hawk.
      Tom Senecal Not enough money or years to build all of the Studebakers that I think I can.

Comment

Shouldn't the horn button say President? I thought only the Commander and Dictator had the Studebaker horn button.
        John
        59 Silver Hawk
        3E12D-122-C4

Comment

Now THAT is one Very Classy Automobile! Right up there with a SSK Mercedes or Packard Roadster.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Wow! This is the second 1934 model I have seen for sale lately that is in astonishing condition. The other one is on eBay right now selling for ONLY $82,000! http://www.ebay.com/itm/1934-Studeba...hYpRyn&vxp=mtr
            Ed Sallia
            Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

All I can say is wow. Wow at the condition and wow at the price.
              "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

I sure would look fine behind the wheel of that automobile!
                The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

I count three different state license plates on the one listed on Hemmings with photos.
                  KURTRUK
                  (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Beautiful car
                    Mark L

Comment

The car was introduced at time of purchase by the current owner. The car was then reintroduced on the AACA forum with it's newly vetted "CCCA Classic," status. I guess that the owner thought it was time to try to cash in on all hard work he had put in lobbying the CCCA board for it's acceptance. I'm a classic car guy and not really a CASO, but all I can say is WOW to his asking price!

Comment

I have to agree with StudeRich. The beauty and craftsmanship of this vehicle is on par with the likes of Bentley, and Horch to name a few. Outstanding and so is the price!

Comment

Wow, that is one magnificent machine!
                          Rog
                          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                          Smithtown,NY
                          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Hilarious!

Comment

Its a beautiful car, no doubt. Just a bit beyond my means, unfortunately. Looking at pictures of the dash raised questions in my mind. Is that a radio on the left side of the dash? If so, where's the speaker? And why the lock? Or is the lock for a driver's side glove compartment?

John
                              1950 Champion
                              W-3 4 Dr. Sedan
                              Holdrege NE

Comment

Working...
                              X