San Diego marine needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego marine needs help

I have a friend who's son is stationed in San Diego, he wants to ship his son a Mustang from Louisville Ky, problem is the base won't let transport in, he is looking for some to accept the car in the area then his son will pick it up when off duty. Anyone interested in helping young marine out contact me here or by pm. Thanks in advance.
    It is an addiction!

Originally posted by jbwhttail View Post
    I have a friend who's son is stationed in San Diego, he wants to ship his son a Mustang from Louisville Ky, problem is the base won't let transport in, he is looking for some to accept the car in the area then his son will pick it up when off duty. Anyone interested in helping young marine out contact me here or by pm. Thanks in advance.
    I don't live anywhere near San Diego, but any car dealer, new or used, can accept the car. Find a cheapo dealer, give him a hundred bucks.

Comment

It'd be very helpful to know which base.
      Just saying 'San Diego' covers a BUNCH of ground.
      Especially when Marine Bases are involved...

So which base are you talking about?

MCRD San Diego...?
      MCAS Miramar...?
      Camp Pendelton...?

I'm not down there anymore, , but if I was-
      I would'a been happy to help.

Thank your friend's son for his service for us will you?
      USN (retired) sends....
      StudeDave '57
      US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
      SDC Member since 1985

past President
      Whatcom County Chapter SDC
      San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
      San Diego Chapter SDC
      North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Originally posted by jbwhttail View Post
        If help is needed on the Louisville end of this trip, I'd be glad to help, as I live in Louisville. Let me know if I'm needed.
        John

Comment

He is stationed at Pendleton.
          It is an addiction!

Comment

I am up in Pasadena, about a 2 hour drive north of SD. If you cannot find someone closer, I could receive the car and either hold it for him to come up and get it or he could get it here via train and Metro rail. Lots of solutions out there.

Comment

Working...
            X