PDA

View Full Version : The Michiana Chapter and Studebaker International Issue is Over.

Bob Henning
05-25-2017, 04:17 PM
Since this situation reached into the public, the agreement will also be placed here.

________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________

The Michiana Chapter will restore the spaces that Studebaker International has in the Annual May Meet in its usual location.

The Michiana Chapter will provide a space in the monthly Chapter newsletter, "The Home of Champions" for two months for no charge.

Studebaker International will not have an event on Friday of the May Meet weekend.

We would like to thank:

Mahlon Wise, Michiana Chapter President
Ed Reynolds, Studebaker International
Pat Slebonik, Studebaker National Museum
Rob DeCleene, from Visit South Bend

and Tom Curtis, SDC President, for the idea of getting people together
to get this taken care of.

On behalf of the Michiana Chapter, can we, this weekend, go our garages, drive our Studebakers, and go back to having fun.

JoeHall
05-25-2017, 05:02 PM
Bob,
Great news!
I have said several times, and this brings it to mind once more: Too bad we don't have a, "LIKE" button here on the forum.

Question" Do we really have to wait till the weekend to drive our Studes? :)

52-fan
05-25-2017, 09:28 PM
Good news indeed! We are too small a group to have problems that can't be worked out.

63avanti.
05-25-2017, 09:41 PM
Glad everyone was able to work it out.

christophe
05-26-2017, 04:18 AM
Thanks for the good news.
If it had been necessary, here is a good proof of the amazing efficacity of this forum and its members. It took only three days to solve a five year conflict!
As already said by others, transparency is always the key.
Enjoy your Studebakering.

BobPalma
05-26-2017, 10:19 AM
:!!: So very glad to hear of this all the way around. :D I've always admired all the parties involved and greatly appreciated their unique contributions to The Studebaker World. It has been heartbreaking to read about all of this of late. Thanks to everyone who worked together to resolve these matters.

Or to paraphrase the United Kingdom's World War II cheer-leading posture, Keep Calm and Carry [Studebaker cars and parts] On! ;)

Thanks again to all. :cool: BP

sweetolbob
05-26-2017, 11:08 AM
Peace branches all over the place, Neat. While airing dirty laundry may be distasteful, it seems to have been the methodology that brought resolution. All's well that ends well. :cool: Bob

studerodder
06-05-2017, 06:48 PM
And boom! Any discussion of the alienation of youth in the SDC is gone. No, I'm not one of them, in fact I am 60 years old.