Koni Shocks may be available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks: Koni Shocks may be available

Just wanted to post that I am working on getting Koni to build some shocks that will properly fit Studebakers. Info is posted on another thread but the title may not catch all of those interested. If you are interested please let me know as the quantity will make a difference in price.
    David L

I would like to get one set of Koni shocks for my car. So, yes, please count me in. - Rich G

Comment

I already told you 2 sets for me. My buddy just told me to tell you 2 cars worth for 1964.
      Georger

Comment

I'll take a set. Depending on price, maybe 2 or 3 sets.

Comment

I'm in -- one set.

Comment

Hi Dave,
            Although I can fit three of my cars with what I already have, one more set will always get used.
            Thanks for all your efforts.
            Cheers, Bill

Comment

what kind of time frame & price are you looking at? someone had to ask.
              I need a set soon..
              d.

Comment

From 51-66 there are two styles of front and three styles of rear. Which are you having made?
                American iron, real old school
                With two tone paint, it sure is cool

Its got 8 cylinders and uses them all
                With an overdrive that just won't stall

With a 4 barrel carb and dual exhausts
                With 4.23 gears it can really get lost

Its got safety belts and I ain't scared
                The brakes are good and the tires are fair.

Tried to sell her, but got no taker
                I"ll just keep driving my Studebaker

Comment

Count me in for a set of 4 shocks (front and rear) for my 63 Avanti

Originally posted by 64Avanti View Post
                  Just wanted to post that I am working on getting Koni to build some shocks that will properly fit Studebakers. Info is posted on another thread but the title may not catch all of those interested. If you are interested please let me know as the quantity will make a difference in price.
                  Please count me in for a set of 4 Koni shocks for my 63 Avanti and thanks for your efforts on this.

Steve

Comment

Add another set for my Avanti.

Ken Buchanan

Comment

One set for a 55 State Sedan.
                      One set for a 56 President Classic.
                      Two sets total. Thanks
                      South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

Originally posted by dogkiller View Post
                        what kind of time frame & price are you looking at? someone had to ask.
                        I need a set soon..
                        d.
                        Same questions, my emphasis however, is on the cost.
                        John

Comment

As an aside... Are Koni shocks available for earlier cars such as mid to late 1950's sedans and c/k models?

They had a more traditional upper/lower mounting scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by greyben View Post
                            From 51-66 there are two styles of front and three styles of rear. Which are you having made?
                            Ok I know of two front styles. The early cars used an adapter that bolted to the lower A-Frame so the upper and lower mounts were similar. The adapter can be removed and the later style front shocks used. So there is no plan to make the earlier style shocks.

I know of two style rear shocks. Those used from 63 and on. Those used from ?? through 62.. Perhaps someone can clue me in on the earlier rears. I do not have access to my earlier parts books right now so I can't look this up.
                            David L

Comment

I don't know the price yet. The classic red shocks are usually somewhere around $180 each list but often sell for $115 to $125. I will just have to wait on Koni for the price. Of course the price will depend on the quantity.
                              David L

Comment

Working...
                              X