bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bullet

can anyone tell me how to get in touch with bullet and or mark. he sent me a message i spent an hour twice trying to answer him but too know avail.thanks in advance. i also tried a BRAD KUCHAN no luck.leonard

Hi Leonard, please just reply this way and I will get it. Or I can call you if you like.

Mark

Comment

i realy don't want to post my phone number for all the world to see.i would like to help you with your project.i will give what i can. it's a 64 cruiser i'm the 3rd. owner the 2nd owner had it for 30 years. before i purchaced it he installed new brake lines and brakes,new dual exhaust, rebuilt the carb [ 2 barrell ] recored the radiator,5 new white wall tires it was repainted was white now is lgouna blue.it came with a extra parts new door handles.top and bottom hoses,shop and parts manuals owner manuals 23 to 30 feet of windlace,[ t replaced the front wind lace added cat eyes to the front headlites i,m looking for side window vents was popular in the day.i have been purchasing what spare parts that i think will go bad in the future so i will have them on hand when i need them.i purchase them as money on hand allows.this past summer i won a tropy for best in class. t was surprised as it still needs seat covers front seats are recliners back seats ok.they want 2000 dollars to replaced the covers.i hope this helps you.the door panels are perfect.

Comment

Leonard
        I am close to you.
        I have some very nice light brown seats out of a 1964 cruiser.
        You may have been at my building in Joliet.
        If anyone needs seats from later Larks and some 1956/57 , I have many.
        Stop by on your way back from South Bend.
        I am close to the intersection of Interstate 80 and Interstate 55
        100 miles west of South Bend on I 80.
        Robert Kapteyn
        eight one five 212 2389.
        Text or voice.

Comment

thank you for the info, but i need blue not brown. i did not make it to SOUTH BEND I got confused for some reason i kept thinking it was next week.i guess i had a senior moment. thank you again. LEONARD

Comment

Thank you Leonard. Do you have the body and serial no for the car? Also what color is the interior?

Thanks and sorry, not trying to make this difficult.

Mark
            Aka. Bulley

Comment

t will get you the info as soon as i can. the interior color is blue with a white steering wheel.the vin # c504532. LEONARD

Comment

Thank you. I have added the car tot he registry. Won't show up for a couple days, however.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                X