PDA

View Full Version : Fortunatley, no Studebakers were haemed.

bumpkinvilledano
05-01-2017, 08:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhITxnKdHQ

bumpkinvilledano
05-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Harmed,

Stupid fingers

t walgamuth
05-01-2017, 10:17 PM
The announcer sounded Canadian. I suspect there may have been Beer involved.;)

JimK
05-01-2017, 11:55 PM
Buxton, Maine. May not negate the beer aspect.

jclary
05-02-2017, 08:35 AM
That is hilarious!!!:lol: Makes me think that, this is what Judge Judy litigants must do between law suits. Or...there is a Jerry Springer producer sponsoring the event so that they can get a year's worth of show candidates in one crowd.;) No matter what...it proves that "Redneck" is not just a southern thing.;)

In the spirit of "LET'S HAVE A GREAT FUN TIME!":!: I would like to name the event...CRASH FOR CLUNKERS!!!:cheers:

bob40
05-02-2017, 09:46 PM
I would love to do that. Looks like a lot of fun.
I have raced stock cars,drag raced,ice raced,enduro raced,street raced,rally raced,demo derbied.
It's all been a blast.
Redneck or not having fun with cars at a low cost with the exception of drag racing is something I encourage everyone to try.

jclary
05-02-2017, 10:05 PM
I would love to do that. Looks like a lot of fun.
I have raced stock cars,drag raced,ice raced,enduro raced,street raced,rally raced,demo derbied.
It's all been a blast.
Redneck or not having fun with cars at a low cost with the exception of drag racing is something I encourage everyone to try.

Having been the target of many "Redneck" comments (some deserved) I was just taking the opportunity to "pay it forward.";) I agree with your comments. Amazing how much fun can be had when approached from an attitude of lighthearted humor.:) Like, after that van rolled and disintegrated...the last thing I expected was to see that guy crawl out, jump up, and salute the crowd!:lol: