PDA

View Full Version : New 1964-66 Wagonaire Registry website link

ndynis
05-01-2017, 11:38 AM
I have established a new website for registering your 1964-66 Wagonaire:

http://www.wagonaire.info/

Right now it only has the two Wagonaires which I own on it. I hope that several of you will be willing to register your Wagonaires soon and report back to me if you have any problems. This is my first shot at doing anything like this so I welcome all suggestions, good or bad, positive or negative.

I would like for the site to become a clearing house for some of the special issues that apply only to the Wagonaire but for now it is only the registry.

Thanks for all your help!
Nick

2R5
05-01-2017, 01:56 PM
Good for you Nick , I would like to include our 65 wagonaire in your registry . I have one question though ...... why wouldn't you include the 63 wagonaire as well ?

ndynis
05-01-2017, 03:30 PM
I had the same thought but there is a registry for all Larks, which includes the 63 Wagonaires, and I was asked to limit this site to just 1964 through 1966.
There is no doubt that the 63 Wagonaires will have many of the same issues with parts, etc. and for that reason maybe they should register with both. I can change the date field so that it is not limited to the 64, 65, and 66 if the owners of the 1963 Wagonaires would like to be a part of this registry as well as the Lark registry.

Please do add you Wagonaire and some pictures to help kick this thing off!!
Nick

2R5
05-01-2017, 03:49 PM
By the way , I do like how your website looks ..... great job !

2R5
05-02-2017, 09:33 AM
I filled out the required screen and submitted it . I don't see it recorded ?????
maybe I did something wrong?

57pack
05-02-2017, 06:36 PM
I filled out the form and submitted it also. I received a confirmation email. Hasn't shown on registry so far. Perhaps Nick updates the page once a week or so?

2R5
05-02-2017, 06:37 PM
I filled out the form and submitted it also. I received a confirmation email. Hasn't shown on registry so far. Perhaps Nick updates the page once a week or so?

I never received a confirmation so maybe I did do something wrong

ndynis
05-02-2017, 06:44 PM

Because the form contains personal information when it is completed and sent it comes to me first and I then transfer the non-personal items to the registry. We have had a couple of bumps today with things not working exactly like we thought they would. Stay with us and we will get it straight.

ndynis
05-02-2017, 06:48 PM
I filled out the required screen and submitted it . I don't see it recorded ?????
maybe I did something wrong?

You should have received a conformation. I'm sorry if things are a little rough around the edges right now but we will get it ironed out as quick as we can. Thanks to all of you who were brave enough to give it a try on the first day. You are helping all those who follow by finding the bugs we need to fix. Do be kind enough to give us another try and see if we can't get it right this time.
Thanks!
Nick

2R5
05-02-2017, 07:12 PM
You should have received a conformation. I'm sorry if things are a little rough around the edges right now but we will get it ironed out as quick as we can. Thanks to all of you who were brave enough to give it a try on the first day. You are helping all those who follow by finding the bugs we need to fix. Do be kind enough to give us another try and see if we can't get it right this time.
Thanks!
Nick

Nick , one thing I noticed was It wouldn't let me put my province in ( On ) in the state slot . Maybe that's why mine didn't go through

2R5
05-02-2017, 07:41 PM
Worked this time !

57pack
05-04-2017, 06:55 AM
Hi Nick, my Wagonaire showed up in file. Thank you. List is up to six!
How'd you do with your third seat install?

ndynis
05-04-2017, 04:52 PM
Hi Nick, my Wagonaire showed up in file. Thank you. List is up to six!
How'd you do with your third seat install?

Still haven't gotten there yet. I have never seen one so I'm not real sure how they go. Your pictures were a big help but I'm trying to figure out exactly how they lay in the wheel well and then come out to form the seat. As far as the needed parts that you were kind enough to supply numbers for, I figured there was no use trying SI and asking them to go digging around in dusty bins while they were getting ready for the International. Man, I sure which I had been able to make that meet.

Thanks for all your help!

Bullet
05-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Love the site! You have set a high bar for the regristry list. I especially like the idea of self registering.

Mark

ndynis
05-05-2017, 05:28 PM
Love the site! You have set a high bar for the regristry list. I especially like the idea of self registering.

Mark

Thanks Mark!! Now run out and buy a Wagonaire so you can join the Registry!!

Bullet
05-05-2017, 09:00 PM
I have one wagonaire ad I can send you a jpeg of and another recent picture of a wagonaire accessory, the stay-bars that are very rare. Then you can decide if you want to use them or not.

Mark

ndynis
05-06-2017, 07:26 AM
Thanks Bullet! I would love to have both pictures. I have never seen the stay-bars so will look forward to that one.
Forum folks are the best!

8E45E
05-12-2017, 10:48 PM
You can add this one that's in the NATMUS museum in Auburn:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4180/34492973881_58e0769036_k.jpg

Craig

ndynis
05-12-2017, 10:57 PM
That is a great photo. I'll see if I can track down a little more information about it.
Thanks!
Nick

57pack
05-13-2017, 07:46 AM
Is that a International Harvester logo on the fridge?
Wow! Lived here on the east coast these last seventy plus years and had never come across a INH refridgerator before.

8E45E
05-13-2017, 08:13 AM
Is that a International Harvester logo on the fridge?

The fridge IS an International-Harvester!!

Craig