Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'53 C/K tail lights, what are they worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '53 C/K tail lights, what are they worth?

I have 3 '53 C/K tail light housings, that I've decided not to use. They are in excellent shape, chrome and all, no cracks, etc. What do you on the forum feel I should ask for them? Thanks in advance for your suggestions. tempestan

Just put them on ebay with a starting price of $150.00 OR what you would be comfortable getting for the pair, and watch it go from there to what people will pay!

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Just put them on ebay with a starting price of $150.00 OR what you would be comfortable getting for the pair, and watch it go from there to what people will pay!

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

The last rechromed one I tracked on ebay didn't get the $150 opening bid. If there are 2 guys out there that see the listing and both really really want one, I'd say $250 or so. If there aren't, it may be a no sale.

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

The last rechromed one I tracked on ebay didn't get the $150 opening bid. If there are 2 guys out there that see the listing and both really really want one, I'd say $250 or so. If there aren't, it may be a no sale.

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Those aren't worth anything - send them to me & I'll gladly dispose of them for you!

Daddy always said, if yer gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough & I'm one tough sumbitch!
            -------------------
            Daddy always said, if yer gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough & I\'m one tough sumbiatch!

Comment

Those aren't worth anything - send them to me & I'll gladly dispose of them for you!

Daddy always said, if yer gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough & I'm one tough sumbitch!
              -------------------
              Daddy always said, if yer gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough & I\'m one tough sumbiatch!

Comment

Working...
              X