X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking charges at various sites around South Bend

Greetings, All,

Mapping the Fairgrounds Swap Meet, host hotel, Museum and staying at the Inn at Saint Mary's, I'm considering renting a car. Parking charges are a minor annoyance, but add up over a week. Anyone have a clear understanding of where we'll be charged to park?

jack vines
    PackardV8

At the last International, parking at the fairgrounds, museum and Inn were free. We stayed at the Doubletree and parking was $10/day IIRC. I'm not sure if that was available to the general public. I don't recall if the parking around the host hotel was metered or not. Hopefully a local will chime in on that topic.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by PackardV8 View Post
      Greetings, All,

Mapping the Fairgrounds Swap Meet, host hotel, Museum and staying at the Inn at Saint Mary's, I'm considering renting a car. Parking charges are a minor annoyance, but add up over a week. Anyone have a clear understanding of where we'll be charged to park?

jack vines
      Hi Jack.

Fairgrounds if you have your badge free, if not $5.
      Host Hotel, I'm sorry I don't know, but there is plenty of non-metered parking on the streets if you are just going in there for a couple of things. Parking garages are a charge thing with a ticket during the week.
      Inn at St. Mary's is free.

Comment

Working...
      X