Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Dean Martin & Foster Brooks skit for aeronautical fans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Dean Martin & Foster Brooks skit for aeronautical fans.

Very funny and since I'm of a certain age it was noticable that there were no four-letter words.

Thanks for the post
    Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

http://sites.google.com/site/intrigu...tivehistories/

(/url) https://goo.gl/photos/ABBDQLgZk9DyJGgr5

Comment

Best Brooks I've ever seen was him roasting Don Rickles.
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Another good one Bill! I miss ole Deano. Bill

Comment

That was great! I was cryin' right there with Deano!Hilarious!

Comment

This video has long been a favorite of mine, along with Flip Wilson's "ugly baby" routine , Nichols and May's "65 dollar funeral" routine, and of course Tim Conway's dentist routine.

But if you are impressed with aviators, watch this segment from Carson, with Bob Hope, Dean Martin and George Gobel. A number of well known actors spent the war teaching military pilots to fly, including Robert Cummings. But most of you probably don't know about the Curtis AT-9 "Jeep" twin engined trainer. This airplane was so nasty and difficult to fly, that at the end of the war, when all those airplanes were being surplused, it was required that all the AT-9s be scrapped or rendered unflyable, so they would not fall into civilian hands. The B-26 was not exactly a beginners airplane either, and I would certainly be impressed with anyone who could sit there and wait until the student made a mistake and then manage to salvage the situation in either of these airplanes.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Trying to build a 48 Studebaker for the 21st century.
            See more of my projects at stilettoman.info

Comment

Working...
            X