59 Lark 6 4 dr. low miles $5K in Bakersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59 Lark 6 4 dr. low miles $5K in Bakersfield

Not mine. But it looks like a steal of a deal for anyone looking for a great 4 door driver. You certainly could not bring a rusty midwest car to this level for anywhere near the asking price.
    sals54

Looks great but it shows a Regal interior without all the exterior stainless. Is that right? Also I have a '60 which looks very similar, color included, straight, no OD, dry rotted interior for a matching parts car.
    Thanks for posting Sal.
    Bill

Comment

yes, it does have the exterior stainless -grille surround mldg, windshield & backglass mldgs. The only thing I see missing is the chrome edge on the tail lamp lens but those seem to fall off with time anyway. They would be nice for someone with a 3D printer to reproduce!
      59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
      60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
      61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
      62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
      62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
      62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
      63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
      63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
      64 Zip Van
      66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
      66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzard View Post
        Looks great but it shows a Regal interior without all the exterior stainless. Is that right? Thanks for posting Sal. Bill
        It's a Regal all right, Bill, but the only thing I see missing from the exterior are the windshield wipers. Agreed; helluva deal. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Not quite as original as stated - has had a repaint at some point (note chrome was not taped off too well and not sure why they would paint the underside of the deck lid) but the '59 grill mesh and '59 tail light lenses are nice to have. Still, there were probably not a lot of 59S-W6 sedans produced, so that is a bonus.

Last edited by 62champ; 04-26-2017, 04:21 PM.

Comment

More out of curiosity than trying to be critical, do the rocker panel appear to have a bow in them?

They just look odd for some reason, but maybe it just the camera angle.
            Dan Peterson
            Montpelier, VT
            1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
            1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

....there actually is some rust showing, but likely nothing serious..... some trunk work ??

Comment

Working...
              X