Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Studebaker Clubhouse at Bendix Woods, open for tours on Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Clubhouse at Bendix Woods, open for tours on Saturday?

Will the Clubhouse be open Saturday for tours?

I looked at the Saint Joseph County Park website but only found this information:
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

I emailed the St. Joseph County Parks department last night but haven't received a response yet. If nothing else, perhaps a bunch of us can park our Studebakers around the clubhouse and get some neat photos of it all.
    sigpic

Comment

I posted a few photos of the inside here: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...light=bathroom

Craig

Comment

Thanks for the photos Craig, but I want to see the basement and upstairs too!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
          Thanks for the photos Craig, but I want to see the basement and upstairs too!
          The blue ensuite IS upstairs!!

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
            I posted a few photos of the inside here: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...light=bathroom

Craig
            When I clicked on the link every post was repeated, even though the numbers didn't repeat.

Comment

The clubhouse will NOT be open on Saturday, per the email that I received today.

"Brent:

Good Morning! I am sorry but the Clubhouse is closed on the weekends.

Enjoy your drive on the track! Thank you for your interest in the St. Joseph County Parks.

Kindest Regards,

Andrea Edholm

Bendix Woods Administrative Assistant

SJC Parks Program Reservations

aedholm@sjcparks.org

574-654-3155

32132 St. Rd. 2

New Carlisle, IN 46552

SJCP color 2016 TIF"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
                Will the Clubhouse be open Saturday for tours?

I looked at the Saint Joseph County Park website but only found this information:
                http://www.sjcparks.org/DocumentCenter/View/3532
                Good Day. If you can, please post questions in the 2017 area, as I don't see this one as easily. I have contacted the Parks Department and they will see if they can open the Club House. All staff are somewhere else working on a project that weekend. I will be posting their response here, and in the 2017 International Thread as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Henning View Post
                  Good Day. If you can, please post questions in the 2017 area, as I don't see this one as easily. I have contacted the Parks Department and they will see if they can open the Club House. All staff are somewhere else working on a project that weekend. I will be posting their response here, and in the 2017 International Thread as well.
                  Thank you for your efforts Bob, they are much appreciated.

If a moderator should read this, perhaps they would consider moving this thread to the 2017 meet discussion category. Thank you
                  sigpic

Comment

Good news!! I was emailed this morning by the parks department and am pleased to announce that the clubhouse will be open from 8 am till noon on Saturday, May 6th. Thanks to Bob Henning for persuading the parks department to do so. See you there!
                    sigpic

Comment

Can anyone just go through the clubhouse by stopping there? Thanks. stupak

Comment

Working...
                      X