X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judges Needed for 2017 Convention

(Let the begging begin..(LOL)

We will, as always, be needing judges for our Convention Judging. Judging will be two days this year, but different classes on different days. We can use your help and expertise in helping us judge our Studebaker vehicles. Please contact either myself at this address, rhenn15090@aol.com, or Denny Foust at studeguy54@verizon.net. We can work on your flexible times too. We are using electronic judging this year, so the process should be fast and easy. Also, the judging will be inside a huge building so if there is bad weather, you will not get wet, or heaven forbid snowed on. (Hey, its Indiana, ya never know) I can only bribe you with a discount coupon for lunch, all the water you want, and the good feeling you will get when you get to see the work of people who have worked hard to make their vehicles ship shape.

Its a thankless job, but it means a lot. If you have anyone in your chapter that you know is coming to South Bend that won't be seeing this post, please ask them to give a little time to help judge.

Thanks in advance.

I will be glad to help. Over the years I have won three Division Best at SDC international meets with a 53 k Commander, a 58 4x4 and a 53 Studebaker powered modified. Any of those classes would be fine by me.
    ed ellis

sigpic

the "SUPER COUPE"

Comment

Originally posted by ed ellis View Post
      I will be glad to help. Over the years I have won three Division Best at SDC international meets with a 53 k Commander, a 58 4x4 and a 53 Studebaker powered modified. Any of those classes would be fine by me.
      Thanks Ed, we appreciate it. Can you email me your contact information to either Denny or myself at the addresses in post number 1. Again, thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X