PDA

View Full Version : Ballard Elks Annual Car Show - September 4th, 2017

cultural infidel
04-19-2017, 01:19 PM
Wanted to share this event with the group:

The Ballard Elks Lodge 827 in Seattle, WA will once again be holding its annual Labor Day car show at the Lodge. This year it will be on Monday, September 4th. In past years we have had a grill going for burgers and hot dogs. We also have had a beer garden at past shows. We have talked about bringing in a food truck and live music as well. For those unfamiliar with the area, the Lodge is located on Puget Sound close to the Ballard Locks and Golden Gardens Beach. This is a great end of summer event.

Here is a link to a few pictures taken last year: https://www.facebook.com/pg/BallardElks827/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1571732569519242

All proceeds from the event go towards various Elks charities. Happy to provide more info for those interested.

There were a few Studes there last year, hoping to see even more this year! Might even have mine down there if the next 4 months go well.

cultural infidel
06-27-2017, 03:10 PM
Just giving this a bit of bump to the top as it is only a couple months away at this point!

cultural infidel
08-23-2017, 04:04 PM
This is happening in just under 2 weeks! Hope to see some of you Seattle-ites down there!

cultural infidel
09-01-2017, 05:52 PM
MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY!!! So stoked for this!!!

Mark L
09-02-2017, 12:50 AM
I'm thinking I'll come down. My wife has to work that day, so I need something to keep my mind off the yard work.