Door knob ferrules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior: Door knob ferrules

I need 4 door lock knob ferrules for my '64 4-door sedan. Does anyone know where to by them. Metro Molded rubber has some but I don't know if any are the right side the ferrule must have a hole 3/8 inch diameter to allow the black lock knob to fit. The ferrule would need to fit a hole in the top of the door panel approx. 1/2 inch.

Thanks

T-cab

I don't know what you're referring to ???

Comment

Did you check with Stude Intl? I don't believe those are listed in the body parts book. Someone will have to look the part number up.
      Skip Lackie

Comment

They are the little plastic O-rings that fit on the top of the door panels. The black door lock nobs go though them. They are not on the pre-63 models or hawks.

I tried to get them from SI but got the little rubber gaskets that fit over the rod shaft under the door panel. What I want is attached to the upper edge of the door panels

T-Cab

Comment

I suspect these were included as part of the panel and not listed as a separate part. It may be time to improvise.
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Use tarp grommets if you can find the small enough. If not try a fabric store for eyelets. Not plastic chrome, but shiny plated none the less.
            Bez Auto Alchemy
            573-318-8948
            http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

The holes are 1/2 inch in diameter. I will try a fabric shop. Thanks for the advice

T-cab

Comment

Working...
              X