PDA

View Full Version : Magazine cover photo.

RDWEAVER
04-15-2017, 08:46 AM
Got my Goodguys may issue magazine and was presently surprised to see the cover photo.
It's a nice picture of a 1953 that won vintage air's 2016 custom rod of the year. Also a nice article inside detailing the car titled Sensational Stude !
This car was built in concourse detail and is really a sensational tribute to our brand!
Congratulations Paul and Betty Gilliam.

S2Deluxe
04-15-2017, 12:30 PM
Got my Goodguys may issue magazine and was presently surprised to see the cover photo.
It's a nice picture of a 1953 that won vintage air's 2016 custom rod of the year. Also a nice article inside detailing the car titled Sensational Stude !
This car was built in concourse detail and is really a sensational tribute to our brand!
Congratulations Paul and Betty Gilliam.

Where can I get my hands on a copy?

Mark

RDWEAVER
04-15-2017, 05:34 PM
I think you have to join GOODGUYS car club. The magazine comes as part of the package when your dues are paid. If you don't want the paper copy I think you can pay a little less then you are able to view online. I want the paper copy it's a wonderful publication featuring the series of car shows they sponsor every year. Los and lots of full color photos!

Studeous
04-15-2017, 10:09 PM
That's just that that flawless Bama black 53, taking over the world, by storm. Yea I'm Jealous. I don't think they took off any points for that Commander having a Champion dash :)

Swifster
04-16-2017, 06:04 AM
That car has been in many magazines. It's a gorgeous car, even with the 'B' pillar...