This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proving Ground Ticket for you

I am unable to attend the proving Ground Test Track event due to my vehicle not being complete.

This event is sold out, and tickets are non refundable at this time. So I want to give you my $20 ticket for the event.

All I ask for is a photo to be posted on the forum for others to see the event.

IF,

You are wanting to take your Studebaker out on the test track all I ask is that you private message me with your name and a good contact number that way I can relay that information, with your registration number to Corner Stone ensuring my ticket is removed from my registration packet and placed into yours.

I've called them and they assured me as long as I tell them who my ticket is to be transferred to you should have it when you pick up your packet.

First come first serve. I will be working nights today (Wednesday) so there will be some delay in getting back to you. And successfully calling Corner Stone back.
    61 Lark

sigpic

I'd like to attend the Proving Ground session and DieselJim has even offered the loan of a Studebaker to drive on the track! Just let me know if this is OK with you. PM me with how to proceed.

jack vines
    Last edited by PackardV8; 04-13-2017, 05:20 AM.
    PackardV8

Comment

I'll send you a PMessage
      61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Proving ground Ticket has been allocated to an SDC member.
        61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X