Avanti underhood light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical: Avanti underhood light

Does anyone have a pic of a correct Avanti ('63/4) underhood light and the correct location?
    Thanks
    Rob in PA.

Look in the Avanti accessories catalog and there is a picture of it in there.

Comment

Do yourself a favor & only open it during daylight hours. Much easier to see everything. Avantis like to sleep at night and don't do well in the dark.

Comment

Thanks! I'll try to find my Dad's paperwork for the car. I believe there is ( or was ) an accessory booklet there. I also was hoping to see how the wiring was done.
        Rob in PA

Comment

Rob, If you look in the Avanti Authenticity Manual you can see where it's located on the hood and the direction , pages L-294 and L-295. If you don't own this manual they are available from Mike Barany 623 680 4558. It will show you placement of many hoses wires etc; Lou Cote

Comment

Lou
            Thanks about the authenticity manual. I wanted to see one before purchase but couldn't find one at the Rhode Island meet. I should have better luck at South Bend next month.
            Rob in PA.

Comment

Yes there will be copys at SouthBend several of the vendors have purchased a number and should have some for sale. they only came out in the middle of last year. Lou Cote

Comment

Working...
              X