Parts to rebuild hydrovac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes: Parts to rebuild hydrovac?

I have a spare "F" type Hydrovac sitting on my shelf and also have an upgrade kit that is complete except PN 1565513 is a hard chrome part and the chrome has small pits in it and the control valve piston PN 1565512 was damaged when the package was sealed at the factory. Anybody know if these parts are available and where? Thinking about trying my hand at rebuilding it.....

I have also a Hydrovac "F" type fro front disk brakes. I am looking for a good place to repair it, maybe w/ non leather diafragm and that Stude Upgrade Kit # 1565515. Who can rebuild it and where do I find that upgrade kit?

Comment

Did you check Brake Systems Inc. in Portland for Bendix HydroVac parts?

Originally posted by 63 R2 Hawk View Post
      I have a spare "F" type Hydrovac sitting on my shelf and also have an upgrade kit that is complete except PN 1565513 is a hard chrome part and the chrome has small pits in it and the control valve piston PN 1565512 was damaged when the package was sealed at the factory. Anybody know if these parts are available and where? Thinking about trying my hand at rebuilding it.....

Comment

I had mine rebuilt by Power Brake Exchange in San Jose, CA. I was about a month turnaround for $270 I believe.

Comment

Working...
        X