PDA

View Full Version : Needed - Fenders transported from South Bend meet to mid-Montana/Idaho area

studefan
03-25-2017, 09:44 PM
A friend needs a pair of truck fenders shipped from the May South Bend meet in the mid-Montana/Idaho area.

Anyone heading home that way after the meet that could take these fenders with them. The owner is willing to pay for their transport.

Please let me know.

packardHawk58
03-26-2017, 03:25 AM
Jeff, we are travelling along that way from Washington but we might be taking a different route going back, I will have to talk with Mike, he might be able to do it. we will have a trailer in tow.
Brian

57pack
03-26-2017, 09:16 AM
Hope connection with Brian works out for you. If not, have you looked into shipping the fenders via Greyhound?
I've had large items shipped by Greyhound in the past with good results, i.e. Doors, fenders, driveshaft, and a transmission.

StudeDave57
03-26-2017, 12:23 PM
I had every intention of making just about that exact trip thinking folks might take advantage of cheap shipping back from SB. I even started a thread about it. But with a lack of folks wanting large/heavy/bulky things hauled, I have pretty much ruled it out.

If more people stepped up I might think again.
You see- this rig can carry quite a bit~

and at 10 MPG it might not be cost-effective for only a couple of fenders.

StudeDave '57 :cool: