Don 'Gunner' Johnson - Jax, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don 'Gunner' Johnson - Jax, FL

There will be a Memorial Service at 11:00am Thursday (tomorrow) and then people are welcome to come to the house afterwards. The Memorial will be held at Eternity Funeral Home on Art Museum Drive - it is located in a little shopping center on the corner of Art Museum and Atlantic in Jacksonville.

(From another newsgroup)
    "Oldcarfart" wrote...
    Don "Gunner" Johnson passed away last night after a very long battle with heart and other issues. He was quite the guy and I will miss him. I will post info as I get it from his wife Nancy.
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

My deepest and most sincere sympathy to the Johnson family. My prayers are with you.

Sonny
    Sonny
    http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

Don E. (Gunner) Johnson

JOHNSON CWO-3 Don E. (Gunner) Johnson, 59, of Jacksonville, passed away January 3rd, 2005. He was a Vietnam veteran, serving two tours with the U.S. Army in Cambodia and served in the U.S. Navy retiring in 1995 after 20 years. He was a avid reader and enjoyed rebuilding Studebaker and Avanti automobiles. Survivors include his wife of 26 years, Nancy, a son, MacGeorge and his wife Dilla Johnson, a step-daughter, Jennifer Seifert and step-son, Wayne and his wife, Jennifer Seifert. Also, one uncle, Leroy Fraunfelder and wife, Joyce and one grandson. Memorial services will held Thursday, January 6th, 2005 at 11 A.M. in Eternity Funeral Home Chapel, 1650 Art Museum Drive, Jacksonville. 348-5579. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The Salvation Army. Please Sign the Guestbook @ Jacksonville.com
      Published in the Florida Times-Union on 1/6/2005.

DEEPNHOCK@worldnet.att.net
      '61 Hawk
      '37 Coupe Express
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
      X